Our phone lines are currently down.
We are working quickly to restore them. To contact us please email
You can also contact City Hall 402-296-2522
- Home-delivered meals to seniors 55 years of age and older or anyone disabled at any age.
- Congregate meals at the Senior Center to seniors 55 years of age and older or anyone disabled at any age, Monday through Friday, except holidays.
- Celebration of all holidays with a special lunch, including Santa and other entertainment at Christmas.
- Our home delivery staff is trained to be alert to any senior not eating or who seems to be in trouble. We help obtain the proper care or call family members. Our congregate program provides nutritious meals to keep Plattsmouth's seniors healthy and strong.
- Blood pressure checks, one time per month
- Toenail care to seniors, one time per month
- Blood pressure checks
- Hearing specialist one time per month for hearing checks and provide assistance to those who are having problems with their hearing aids
- Frequent health seminars throughout the year to provide information about Medicare, support groups, health care and food safety
- Weekly card games, including lunch-time games
- Fun Bingo each month
- Monthly birthday parties to celebrate seniors with a birthday that month
- Senior aerobics class, Tuesday and Thursday each week, 9-10 a.m.